In 1909, merchant Konstantin Golovkin built an Art Nouveau cottage on the banks of the Volga: monolithic strict facades, asymmetry, narrow windows and two huge elephant sculptures. Eight years later, the owner left the summer house, and in Soviet times there was a hospital, then a kindergarten and, finally, the Vodokanal club. After the collapse of the USSR, it seemed that the dacha was consigned to oblivion, but in 2020 the building was transferred to Samara Polytechnic. Reconstruction has begun.
It is planned that in 2024 an architectural school of Samara State Technical University will be opened in The House with elephants. It is predicted to become the center of attraction for artists, architects and designers in the region. And the employees of AN-Security, in turn, will ensure the safety of the Samara Polytechnic and the future school.